Bellator MMA returns on Friday night with Bellator 272 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
The event is headlined by an exciting matchup between bantamweight champion Sergio Pettis and former titleholder Kyoji Horiguchi.
Other bouts on the main card include Jeremy Kennedy vs. Emmanuel Sanchez, Josh Hill vs. Jared Scoggins, and the main card opener between Johnny Eblen and Collin Huckbody.
The event will air live on Showtime with the main card set to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET. The preliminary bouts will be available to live stream for free on the Bellator and Showtime YouTube accounts beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET.
How can you tune in to tonight’s fights?
All of the information you need to watch the event live online can be seen below.
Bellator 272 Viewing Information & Details
Date: Friday, December 3
Main Card Start Time: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT
Location: Uncasville, Connecticut
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
Viewing Information: Showtime | YouTube
How To Watch Bellator 272 Online & Mobile
One can watch Showtime’s programs by downloading the Showtime App on his/her mobile device. The app is free to download and allows you to watch free programming with your Showtime subscription. This app allows you to also purchase PPV programs on your mobile devices and tablets.
Sling TV is a service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. The service’s Orange package includes Showtime and costs $35 a month. New customers who sign up can get $10 off their first month. Once signed up, simply download the app for your computer to start watching.
Bellator 272 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Sergio Pettis (134) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi (134.5) – for bantamweight title
- Jeremy Kennedy (145.75) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (145.25)
- Josh Hill (135.75) vs. Jared Scoggins (140)*
- Johnny Eblen (185) vs. Collin Huckbody (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator YouTube, 7 p.m. ET)
- Bobby King (156) vs. Alexander Shabliy (155.4)
- John DeJesus (145.6) vs. Kai Kamaka III (146)
- Levan Chokheli (170.8) vs. Vinicius de Jesus (169.6)
- Jacob Bohn (154.8) vs. Justin Montalvo (154.8)
- Mike Hamel (155.8) vs. Killys Mota (155.2)
- Spike Carlyle (159) vs. Dan Moret (159.6)
- Kyle Crutchmer (171) vs. Oliver Enkamp (170)
*Scoggins weighed four pounds over the bantamweight limit.