The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns on Saturday evening with UFC Vegas 43 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event of the night, former women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate continues her comeback with a matchup against Ketlen Vieira. In the co-main event, veteran Michael Chiesa takes on undefeated Sean Brady.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all 24 of the fighters competing on Saturday had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC Vegas 43 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC Vegas 43 Weigh-in Results
The main event for #UFCVegas43 is official! Both Miesha Tate and Ketlen Vieira made weight. 💪💪
— MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) November 19, 2021
Main Card (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Ketlen Vieira (136) vs. Miesha Tate (135.5)
- Michael Chiesa (170.5) vs. Sean Brady (170.5)
- Rani Yahya (135.5) vs. Kyung Ho Kang (136)
- Joanne Wood (126) vs. Taila Santos (125.5)
- Davey Grant (135.5) vs. Adrian Yanez (135)
Preliminary Card (ESPN+ at 3 p.m. ET)
- Pat Sabatini (145) vs. Tucker Lutz (145.5)
- Rafa Garcia (155) vs. Natan Levy (154)
- Loma Lookboonmee (115.5) vs. Lupita Godinez (115.5)
- Terrance McKinney (155.5) vs. Fares Ziam (156)
- Cody Durden (126) vs. Aori Qileng (126)
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (145) vs. Sean Soriano (146)
- Luana Pinheiro (116) vs. Sam Hughes (115.5)