The 2021 BNP Paribas Open continues on Tuesday afternoon with an action-packed day at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden in Indian Wells, California. All eight of the women’s singles Round of 16 matches will be taking place throughout the day.
After a wild Monday that included upsets of No. 1 seed Karolina Pliskova, 17-year-old sensation Coco Gauff, and defending champion Bianca Andreescu, the field is wide open.
Tuesday’s action kicks off at 2:00 p.m. ET on the Tennis Channel and Tennis Channel+ with No. 2 seed Iga Swiatek taking on No. 24 Jelena Ostapenko and American Jessica Pegula facing Elina Svitolina. The second match on Court 1 will feature U.S. Open finalist Leylah Fernandez, while Ons Jabeur vs. Anna Kalinskaya will serve as the nightcap.
When will your favorite player be taking the court?
A full look at the schedule and order of play for the Round of 16 at Indian Wells can be seen below.
Indian Wells Day 7 Match Schedule & Order of Play
- Jelena Ostapenko (24) vs Iga Swiatek (2), 2:00 p.m. ET — Court 3
- Jessica Pegula (19) vs. Elina Svitolina, 2:00 p.m. ET — Court 1
- Shelby Rogers vs. Leylah Fernandez (23), 3:35 p.m. ET* — Court 1
- Victoria Azarenka (27) vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich, 4:35 p.m. ET* — Court 3
- Barbora Krejcikova (3) vs. Paula Badosa (21), 7:00 p.m. ET* — Court 2
- Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Anett Kontaveit (18), 9:00 p.m. ET* — Court 4
- Angelique Kerber (10) vs. Alja Tomljanovic, 9:00 p.m. ET* — Court 1
- Ons Jabeur (12) vs. Anna Kalinskaya, 11:00 p.m. ET* — Court 2