Bellator MMA returns to action this week with Bellator 265 at The Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
In the main event, veteran mixed martial artists Cheick Kongo and Sergei Kharitonov are set to go head-to-head in a heavyweight scrap live on Showtime.
The main card coverage will begin at 9:00 p.m. ET, with free preliminary bouts on YouTube starting at 6:00 p.m. ET.
Ahead of Friday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins at the host hotel. Unfortunately, due to a bad miss from Jay Jay Wilson, his co-main event showdown with Adam Borics has been scrapped.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the Bellator 265 weigh-in results can be seen below.
Bellator 265 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Cheick Kongo (247) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (264.8)
- Adam Borics (145.6) vs. Jay Jay Wilson (150.4)*
- Dante Schiro (170) vs. Logan Storley (170.4)
- Marcelo Golm (252) vs. Billy Swanson (265.6)
- Keith Lee (140) vs. Jornel Lugo (137.4) – 140-pound contract weight
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator MMA YouTube, 6:00 p.m. ET)
- Fabio Aguiar (184.6) vs. Taylor Johnson (185.8)
- Mike Hamel (155.4) vs. Bryce Logan (155.8)
- Archie Colgan (169) vs. Ben Simons (170.4)
- Deven Fisher (184.4) vs. Duane Johnson (185)
- Kory Moegenburg (214.8) vs. Bailey Schoenfelder (224) – 225-pound contract weight
*Wilson missed the featherweight limit. His fight vs. Borics was canceled as a result.