Bellator MMA returns this week with Bellator 264 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut to kick off the weekend. The event will air live on Showtime beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET on Friday, August 13, with the preliminary card airing free on the Bellator and Showtime YouTube channels.
In the main event, middleweight champion Gegard Mousasi will put his title on the line against No. 1-ranked contender John Salter. The co-main event, meanwhile, features Andrey Koreshkov vs. Sabah Homasi in a welterweight bout.
Other main card bouts include Magomed Magomedov vs. Raufeon Stots at bantamweight, Davio Franklin vs. Everett Cummings in a battle of undefeated heavyweights, and the main card opener in the middleweight division between Ty Gwerder and Khadzhi Bestaev.
Ahead of Friday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins. The ceremonial weigh-ins will be held at Mohegan Sun Arena at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the Bellator 264 weigh-in results can be seen below.
Bellator 264 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Champion Gegard Mousasi (185) vs. John Salter (185)
- Sabah Homasi (171) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (170.75)
- Magomed Magomedov (135.75) vs. Raufeon Stots (136)
- Everett Cummings (257) vs. Davion Franklin (264)
- Khadzimurat Bestaev (185) vs. Ty Gwerder (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator MMA YouTube, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Roberta Samad (146) vs. Pam Sorenson (145.75)
- Justin Montalvo (155.75) vs. Kendly St-Louis (162.5)#
- Jeffrey Glossner (142) vs. Sebastian Ruiz (141.74) – 142-pound contractweight
- Jon McNeil (195) vs. Orlando Mendoza (194) – 195-pound contractweight
# St-Louis misses weight by 6.5 pounds; the fight was canceled immediately by commission head Mike Mazzulli.