The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada this weekend for UFC Vegas 32. The event will air live on ESPN and ESPN+ beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 24.
In the main event of the night, former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw makes his highly-anticipated return to action against Cody Sandhagen. Dillashaw returns from his two-year suspension by the United States Anti-Doping Agency after testing positive for recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO) in January 2019.
In the co-main event, Raulian Paiva takes on Kyler Phillips.
Other main card bouts include Darren Elkins vs. Darrick Minner, Maycee Barber vs. Miranda Maverick, and the main card opener between Randy Costa and Adrian Yanez.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC Vegas 32 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC Vegas 32 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+ at 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Cory Sandhagen (136) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)
- Kyler Phillips (135.5) vs. Raulian Paiva (135.5)
- Darren Elkins (146) vs. Darrick Minner (145.5)
- Miranda Maverick (125.5) vs. Maycee Barber (125.5)
- Randy Costa (135) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
PRELIMS (ESPN/ESPN+ at 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Punahele Soriano (185.5) vs. Brendan Allen
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. Ian Heinisch (185.5)
- Mickey Gall (169.5) vs. Jordan Williams (170.5)
- Julio Arce (135.5) vs. Andre Ewell (135)
- Sijara Eubanks (125) vs. Elise Reed
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Hannah Goldy (115.5)