Bellator MMA returns to action this weekend with Bellator 262 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. The event is headlined by a women’s flyweight championship bout between current titleholder Juliana Velasquez and challenger Denis Kielholtz.
Kielholtz is currently the Bellator Kickboxing flyweight championship, so she will have the opportunity to be the first fighter to simultaneously hold the Bellator MMA and Bellator Kickboxing world championships.
In the co-main event, top 10 heavyweights Tyrell Fortune and Matt Mitrione go head-to-head.
Ahead of Friday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
The official weigh-in results for Bellator 262: Velasquez vs. Kielholtz can be seen below.
Bellator 262 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Juliana Velasquez (125) vs. Denise Kielholtz (124) – for women’s flyweight title
- Tyrell Fortune (233.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (261)
- Cee Jay Hamilton (135.5) vs. Matheus Mattos (135.75)
- Arlene Blencowe (146) vs. Dayana Silva (146)
- Travis Davis (186) vs. Johnny Eblen (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (YouTube/Bellator MMA & YouTube/Showtime, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Ronny Markes (252) vs. Said Sowma (245)
- Cody Law (145.75) vs. Theodore Macuka (146)
- Diana Avsaragova (126.5)* vs. Gabriella Gulfin (124.75)
- Adil Benjilany (145.75) vs. Johnny Soto (146.5)*
- Charlie Campbell (155) vs. Nicholas Giulietti (156)
*= Will have an additional hour to cut the extra 0.5 pounds