Bellator MMA returns this weekend with Bellator 260 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut on Friday, June 11.
In the main event, Douglas Lima will defend his welterweight title against top contender Yaroslav Amosov.
The main card also features Paul Daley vs. Jason Jackson at a catchweight of 175-pounds, Aaron Pico vs. Aiden Lee at featherweight, and Demarques Jackson vs. Lemminger at welterweight to open the main card.
Ahead of Friday’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale at the weigh-ins to make their bouts official.
While the main event is now official, a bout between Vanessa Porto and Ilara Joanne was canceled after Porto failed to be cleared by the athletic commission.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the Bellator 260 weigh-in results can be seen below.
— Bellator Public Relations (@BellatorPR) June 10, 2021
Main Card (9 p.m. ET, Showtime)
- Douglas Lima (169.75) vs. Yaroslav Amosov (170) – welterweight title fight
- Paul Daley (175) vs. Jason Jackson (175) – 175-pound contract weight
- Aaron Pico (145.75) vs. Aiden Lee (145)
- Demarques Jackson (170) vs. Mark Lemminger (170.5)
Preliminary Card (MMA Fighting, 6 p.m. ET)
- Kyle Crutchmer (170.25) vs. Levan Chokheli (170)
- Tywan Claxton (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145)
- Nick Newell (156) vs. Bobby King (156)
- Lucas Brennan (146.5) vs. Matthew Skibicki (146) – 150-pound contract weight
- Marina Mokhnatkina (145.5) vs. Amanda Bell (145)
- Gustavo Trujillo (205.25) vs. Alex Polizzi (205)
*Vanessa Porto vs. Ilara Joanne scratched after Porto not cleared to compete by commission.