UFC 260 took place on Saturday night at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada with the heavyweight championship on the line in the main event.
When it was all said and done, it was a patient and matured Francis Ngannou who was able to stuff a takedown attempt from Stipe Miocic before unleashing flurry with his fists and folding the champion into unconsciousness to become the new UFC heavyweight champion.
This week, the UFC dropped a sneak peek for its “UFC 260: The Thrill and the Agony” series that gives a behind-the-scenes look of fight night. In the video, we see the reactions and aftermath of the highly-anticipated, highly-discussed bout.
How did the fighters react to their fights?
Check it out:
Go behind the scenes of UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 for a closer look at the thrill of victory and agony of defeat for the athletes on fight night. Watch the full episode exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS.
If you missed out on the last pay-per-view of March, we have you covered.
A full look at the results from UFC 260 can be seen below.
- Francis Ngannou def. Stipe Miocic via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 0:52 – to win heavyweight title
- Vicente Luque def. Tyron Woodley via submission (D’Arce choke) – Round 1, 3:56
- Sean O’Malley def. Thomas Almeida via knockout (punch) – Round 3, 3:52
- Miranda Maverick def. Gillian Robertson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Jamie Mullarkey def. Khama Worthy via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 0:46
- Alonzo Menifield def. Fabio Cherant via submission (Von Flue choke) – Round 1, 1:11
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov def. Jared Gooden via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk def. Modestas Bukauskas via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Omar Morales def. Shane Young via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Marc-Andre Barriault def. Abu Azaitar via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 4:56