The Ultimate Fighting Championship caps off a busy March this weekend with UFC 260 live on pay-per-view. In the main event, heavyweight champion Stipe Micoci faces off against Francis Ngannou in a highly-anticipated rematch.
Miocic previously defeated Ngannou in 2018, but the challenger has since hauled off four consecutive first-round knockout wins including victories over former champs Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
The official weigh-in results for UFC 260 can be seen below.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (234) vs. Francis Ngannou (263) – for the heavyweight title
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Tyron Woodley (171)
- Thomas Almeida (136) vs. Sean O’Malley (136)
- Miranda Maverick (126) vs. Gillian Robertson (125.5)
- Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Khama Worthy (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Fabio Cherant (206.5) vs. Alonzo Menifield (205)
- Jared Gooden (171.5) vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5)
- Modestas Bukauskas (205.5) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
- Omar Morales (146) vs. Shane Young (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Abu Azaitar (185.5) vs. Marc-Andre Barriault (185)
UFC 260 Viewing Information
Event: UFC 259
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2021
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: UFC Apex
Main Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: ESPN+, ESPN, Pay-per-view