The 2021 NCAA Tournament brought us a wild weekend of action with the start of the second round aka the Round of 32. Now, we get to finish things off as we start our work weeks.
Games will begin shortly after 12:00 p.m. ET on Monday, March 22, and run through the end of the day as teams hope to advance to the Sweet 16.
All of this year’s games are being played entirely in Indiana with a majority of the games being held in Indianapolis. Ball State, Butler, Indiana, IUPUI, Purdue, and the Horizon League co-host the tournament.
The games are being played on two courts inside Lucas Oil Stadium as well as at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Mackey Arena at Purdue, and Assembly Hall in Bloomington.
When will your favorite team be taking the court?
A look at the second-round games in the NCAA Tournament for Monday, March 22 can be seen below.
Monday, March 22
- 12:10 p.m. ET: No. 2 Iowa vs. No. 7 Oregon (CBS)
- 2:40 p.m. ET: No. 1 Gonzaga vs. No. 8 Oklahoma (CBS)
- 5:15 p.m. ET: No. 11 UCLA vs. No. 14 Abilene Christian (TBS)
- 6:10 p.m. ET: No. No. 5 Creighton vs. No. 13 Ohio (TNT)
- 7:10 p.m. ET: No. No. 1 Michigan vs. No. 8 LSU (CBS)
- 7:45 p.m. ET: No. 4 Florida State vs. No. 5 Colorado (TBS)
- 8:45 p.m. ET: No. 2 Alabama vs. No. 10 Maryland (TNT)
- 9:40 p.m. ET: No. 3 Kansas vs. No. 6 USC (CBS)