The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns this weekend with UFC 258.
The event is headlined by a welterweight championship bout between current titleholder Kamaru Usman and Gilbert Burns.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC 258 weigh-in results can be seen below.
Main Card (ESPN+ pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Kamaru Usman (170) vs. Gilbert Burns (170)
- Maycee Barber (126) vs. Alexa Grasso (125.5)
- Kelvin Gastelum (186) vs. Ian Heinisch (185.5)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Bobby Green (156)
- Maki Pitolo (185) vs. Julian Marquez (185)
Preliminary Card (ESPN+, ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Rodolfo Vieira (186) vs. Anthony Hernandez (186)
- Belal Muhammad (169.5) vs. Dhiego Lima (171)
- Polyana Viana (116) vs. Mallory Martin (115.5)
- Andre Ewell (138.5) vs. Chris Gutierrez (140) — 140-pound catchweight bout
Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Ricky Simon (145.5) vs. Brian Kelleher (145.5)
- Gabe Green (169.5) vs. Phil Rowe (171)
- Gillian Robertson (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (125.5)