The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to action this weekend with UFC on ESPN 18 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The event was originally set to be headlined by heavyweight contenders Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis, but the fight was canceled after it was revealed that Blaydes tested positive for COVID-19.
The new main event will now feature former light heavyweight title contender Anthony Smith taking on Devin Clark.
In the co-main event, heavyweights Josh Parisian and Parker Porter will square off.
Before the bouts could become official, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the Friday afternoon weigh-ins.
The full weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 18 can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN 18 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN2/ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET)
- Devin Clark (204.5) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Josh Parisian (265.5) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Miguel Baeza (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Bill Algeo (146) vs. Spike Carlyle (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Norma Dumont (139.5)* vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5)
- Martin Day (135.5) vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Gina Mazany (125.5) vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Su Mudaerji (126)
- Nate Maness (139.5) vs. Luke Sanders (140) – 140-pound catchweight
*Dumont missed the women’s bantamweight limit and will be fined 30 percent of her purse.