Did you know NASCAR’s season ends today in Miami? That’s right, it’s finally over. One final race that normal people just don’t care about while the NFL rolls along. You’ll also get college basketball if you feel like parlaying some NFL with CBB just to make things interesting. And then Bears-Rams tonight on NBC to close down your week. I need to blow some leaves, maybe start a fire, clean up outside since it’s going to be 40 or so. And watch football. Big day ahead.
• Elsie Hewitt stops by before the NFL action kicks off
• SNL had a Myles Garrett bit last night
• Uh oh….Jay is mad at Kap & we have an old fashioned street beef developing
• UGA photographer released from hospital
• Uh oh, Gronk teases a big announcement he is going to drop on IG
• Buy Brandin Cooks Hills home…$5.8 million!
• Florida Man claims wind blew bag of cocaine into his car
• Maria Del Mar is one of Bilzerian’s Ignite models
Are You Kidding Me Video of the Weekend
Burrito of the Day