Baseball, baseball, baseball…I’ll pass tonight. I started watching the Ken Burns ‘Country Music’ series on PBS and I have to say it’s excellent. I didn’t grow up a fan of country music, but I was competent when it came to the big players. My grandparents would watch the Grand Ole Opry on TNN or whatever channel it was on back in the day, so I know enough about the genre, but Burns tells the backstories of these people who mostly came from nothing and somehow found a break and sold millions of albums. Even if you’re not a fan of country music, the Americana from the series is worth your time. Check it out.
• Sommer Ray says to hell with fall…SUMMER NEVER ENDS
• Jon Cryer and Demi Moore beefing over whether she took his virginity
• NHLer allegedly drops pants in front of female guard…big drama for NHL
• Dak talking about spicy nugs being back at Wendys in huddle vs. Dolphins
• Philly fans not happy Goose Island gets beer deal with Eagles
• Robots doing gymnastics…we’re all screwed now
• This Florida Man brings a knife to a shovel fight…wrong move!
• Here’s Puerto Rican Cecilia from the Bilzerian Swimsuit Gang
Good Luck Eating That Video of the Week
Sandwich of the Day