You want real #MACtion? You’ll get it tonight with Northern Illinois-Toledo getting it on via ESPNU at 6 ET. That’s not a misprint, 6 PM ET. If Toledo wins, the Rockets will have a direct route to the MAC West title, something that hasn’t happened since 2004. Northern has dominated the West for six of the the last seven seasons. This one is huge. You’ll also get Bills at Jets at 8:25. The Bills have to win to keep pace with the Patriots; those two meet Dec. 3 in Buffalo. That one could be historic.
• Mick Jagger’s new 23 yr old girlfriend
• Puig’s house took a loss last night while Dodgers were taking L
• Selena Gomez out & about after a workout
• Tyrese goes off, accuses The Rock of juicing
• Guess which fan base Lane Kiffin enjoys trolling
• Gabe Kapler is easily the most ripped MLB manager – EVER
• This crazy Florida Woman allegedly bit her husband after he changed computer password
• Here’s Sarah from Southern Connecticut U.
Wait For It…A Guy Gets Cuffed On The Field Video of the Day
Must suck for that Astros fan getting arrested for running into an empty field after his team won the World Series https://t.co/OqQLOATa55
— Dan (@AtIantaDan) November 2, 2017
Burger of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”3b1b8e60ceda125ebee806e6e885c2d7-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba-8oY8AWTo/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]