Raise your hand if you’re excited for Rams-49ers. NFL Network will make it feel like the Super Bowl. Wall-to-wall coverage. You’ll also get Temple-South Florida over on ESPN. It’s a shame that CFB doesn’t look at nights like this and fire off a solid ACC game. Maybe something like NC State-Miami. Oh well, sports fans will still act like Rams-49ers is something important.
• I’m not sure what Katy Perry’s up to here
• Lawrence O’Donnell has a meltdown for the ages (go to 4:00 mark & keep watching)
• Ricky Williams smiles for new police mugshot
• A Washington Capitals Zamboni gravy boat!
• Buy Jeremy Shockey’s penthouse
• Saban lap dog Cecil Hurt is mad about bad Bama home games
• Florida Man: Gimme money or I’m gonna whip it out
• Here’s Victoria from Ohio State!
Bama Kids Are The Best Video of the Month
Bama kids are the best pic.twitter.com/g0sBmXYW8A
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) September 21, 2017
Burger of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”ff8f34ee559b745075a498c52a78b4dc-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTZ-fZAy2R/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]