I’ve looked at the TV schedule for tonight in sports and I can’t really find anything you need to watch. ESPN2 has the Little League World Series softball championship. It’s been kinda hot as balls the last 14 days or so here in Ohio, so if you’re in this area I suggest throwing out some bread in the yard to attract the birds and then watch them fight over it. Much better than MSNBC, CNN or Fox.
• Elsa Hosk & her girlfriends….HOLY FUCC!
• DiCaprio’s latest slam piece
• Tebow’s out here bringing joy to grandma
• Buy Eminem’s massive Michigan mansion — LOW PRICE!
• Want to board plane early in Seattle? Wear a Russell Wilson jersey – seriously
• The Fox hot chicks are turning on Trump
• Male stripper Florida Man stabbed his partner’s eyes out for possibly being cannibal
• Here’s Diana from San Diego State U.
Turn Up The Volume Football Practice Video of the Week
Burger of the Day