Here’s the bad news today: no day game at the College World Series. The good news is that we get LSU-Florida State in an elimination game. Everything on the line here. LSU can’t possibly go home 0-2, right? Same goes with FSU. Keep an eye on this broadcast. The director likes his camera guys to find hot chicks in the crowd. First pitch is at 7. It’s also NHL Awards night. That’s over on NBCSN. There’s also Confederations Cup action on FS1.
• Nina Dobrev trying to get into a wet suit is worth your time
• Lena Dunham photos you’re going to like…trust me…click here
• Kawhi cut off the braids
• Look at this electric atmosphere at the Algerian Cup…best fireworks show next to a stadium ever
• OJ’s parole hearing has a date…the Juice could get loose!
• This Florida Man was arrested for punching a guy in the head to steal $1.98 in Icehouse beer
• BBC anchor has technical difficulty meltdown
• Introducing Nati from Arizona State
No Offseason For Ohio State Fans Video of the Day
Burger Of The Day