Game 6 of the Stanley Cup should be a must-watch today as the series is back in Nashville, which means it’s going to be a party tonight at 8 on NBC. There’s also a bunch of World Cup qualifying for you fake soccer nerds. NASCAR will get it on at 3 from Pocono on FS1. And there’s NCAA Super Regional action to watch. It’s a nice day to turn on the TV outside and not watch it.
• Bella Thorne won’t stop on Snap
• Christina from ‘Flip or Flop’ has a new slam piece
• Bryce Harper a closer? 98 mph throw
• Austin Matthews’ shoulder tat
• Soccer team’s mascot might be worst ever
• Sacramento TV station shows off that massive Powerball jackpot…wait, what the hell happened?
• Evolution of Florida Man’s face tats
• Here’s Louise from Arizona
D Wade Roast Of The Weekend
Hassan Whiteside roasting Dwyane Wade on his Snapchat. 😂
Cheeseburger of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”ace76308b764ddabb37721422e3caf80-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BVM041vD7fu/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]