I suppose you’ll want to watch Game 5 of the Stanley Cup. I never thought the NHL season would go longer than the NBA, but here we are with at least two more to go between Pittsburgh and Nashville — Game 6 is Sunday in Nashville. Meanwhile, the NBA will be over once the Cavs roll over and die Friday night at home. You’ll also get the St. Jude Classic today at 4 on the Golf Channel.
• Uhhh, Lindsey Kevitch
• You’ll never guess who owned the car Derek Fisher crashed
• ARod has major ex-girlfriend drama
• Michael Rapaport begging to get his ass kicked in Cleveland during Finals
• UK invites Courtney Love to football practice
• TV station making reporters pay for gas in news cars, get reimbursed
• This Florida Man stole a purse at a funeral
• Here’s Katie from U. of Tampa
Steph & KD’s Moms Enjoying The Finals Video of the Day
Steph and KD’s moms are hyped after the Game 3 victory against the Cavs.
— NBA SKITS (@NBA_Skits) June 8, 2017
Fries of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”8f50f861ced0c8af0ab142c29ce85243-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDvNeFg0IH/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]