Guess what? Yep, NBA playoffs, hockey and baseball. Just like last night. The big baseball game tonight has to be Indians-Tigers…Kluber vs. Verlander. It’s even going to be cold like October in The D. Playoff atmosphere. Jazz-Warriors tips at 10:30 for those of you who don’t have kids, don’t have to get up early, don’t have jobs, etc.
• Devon Windsor destroys a beach
• Wait, Edelman is back with Lima?
• Tom Brady palms Gisele’s ass
• Jim Rome sold this place for $12.5 million
• Bol Bol officially has offer from Kentucky
• Screengrab: Guy pulls 6″ knife on TV reporter, gets arrested
• This Florida Man goes to pound town then steals chick’s Wii & Playstation
• Here’s Brianna from FAU
Decent NBA Playoff Pass Of The Night
James Harden with the nasty pass to Clint Capela for the slam!
— NBA SKITS (@NBA_Skits) May 2, 2017
Fried Catfish Po Boy Of the Month
[protected-iframe id=”a89cc0b42bf003db9b3d7534400ff66b-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeubg9DUj3/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]