[protected-iframe id=”7db9209af5fc9c29f617f0472f146ce7-22577676-53282995″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOsE3NA4M7/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]
On Monday, Cleveland 19 reported that a “top NFL Draft prospect” had been accused of sexual assault in a Cleveland hotel. They didn’t release the identity of the suspect because of slow paperwork, but TMZ is reporting that player is Ohio State’s Gareon Conley, who is one of the top corners in the draft and surefire first-round selection.
Details from the report:
According to the report, the accuser says she met Conley in a hotel elevator around 3AM and brought her back to his hotel room. She claims Conley asked her to have a foursome with another friend of his and a woman. The accuser says she declined and offered to watch the other couple have sex in the hotel room bathroom instead.
A short time later, the woman says Conley unbuttoned her pants and began to have sex with her. She claims she said, “No, stop, it hurts!” but he kept going until he finished. She says Conley then kicked her out of the hotel room.
The woman called 911 and described her assailant as a “black male who wouldn’t take his sunglasses off and had an Ohio State tattoo on his left forearm.”
It’s worth noting Conley’s friends reportedly told police the accuser was mad that she got kicked out, while his attorney called the situation “ludicrous and ridiculous.”
Conley’s already taken to Twitter:
— Gareon Conley (@_gconley8) April 25, 2017