Tonight you get the Alamo Bowl and finally a couple of ranked teams playing each other. Oklahoma State & Colorado will tangle for an end-of-the-season Top 10 finish at 9 on ESPN. That should be great bar watching. It’s the kind of game that you don’t care about, but the rankings look great so you suddenly care. The Belk Bowl is at 5 and that one features Arkansas against Va. Tech so that’s another good one to suck down a beer to.
• Incredible WVU-Miami restroom punch, war of words
• Mike Trout gifts these new Nikes to Eagles
• Wentz gives guns to OL
• Jets going to use Leonard Williams (trick play?) at QB this week?
• Major Pac-12 Jeopardy fail
• Terps Kiss Cam engagement…she’ll never forget it, bro
• Old Philly news bro loses it reading Kimmel’s musical guest list
• Meet Nora from Wisconsin
Not A Bad Dime Vine of the Month
[protected-iframe id=”86dcbf5794039b862d6ba3429243c482-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://vine.co/v/5ExiU6qnj0O/embed/simple” width=”600″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″]
Sandwich of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”8abfe5bece30b1c2e25bd196fa7c69a8-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BOaOFNogRAu/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]