Temple at UConn, anyone? What about San Jose State at Boise? Emotions are going to be high in those games on ESPN2. What about Friday Night Central Michigan-Miami #MACtion on CBS SN? Yeah, it’s going to be a shitty Friday night for football. Maybe the NBA is your thing. You’ll get Knicks-Bulls. It’s Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah’s big return to a city hungover from the World Series. Then you get Warriors-Lakers late on ESPN.
• Heidi Klum rips it off at the beach
• Reggie Bush knocked up this Miami waitress?
• WGN found guy who predicted Cubs would win way back in 1993
• Bama cheerleader Paige
• Cubs fan who got KO’d just might be a scumbag
• Luol Deng drops $6.15M on this Brentwood pad
• This Florida Man tried to use his son’s urine to pass drug test
• Meet Madi from Ole Miss
Dancing White Guy Buccaneers Fan of the Week
[protected-iframe id=”781789765b74aeac642f36104f47c328-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BMYD4ZjDquZ/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]
Sandwich of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”471fdd3bdb306a75ac0cfed798a038f7-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BMXFiUqgt1E/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]