Indians lefty Ryan Merritt, who you probably didn’t know about until today, just became a Cleveland legend tossing 4 1/3 scoreless innings in the clinching game against the Blue Jays. He didn’t blow any of the Blue Jays sluggers away hovering around just 70-87 mph, but circumstances were clearly right for Merritt and the Tribe.
And Indians fans can thank Merritt for his excellent spot start by getting him and his fiancée, Sarah, a gift from their wedding registry!
They’ve registered at Pottery Barn and Target — some highlights of what’s available:
- KitchenAid 14-piece knife set — $99.99 (Target)
- 4-piece steakhouse knives — $19.99 (Target)
- Vintage Blacksmith lotion — $49 (PB)
- Shower curtain — $99 (PB)
- Rectangular bow basket $99 (PB)
According to their page on The Knot, the big day is going down in January.