At this point I have no idea which Olympic events will be on tonight in prime time on NBC. Just figure on track & field. I’ve lost track now that swimming’s over. I guess there’s still women’s gymnastics that matters. CNBC has cycling at 5 EST. That’s always interesting. There’s always one guy whose massive thighs go viral. Or you can watch your regional baseball games. ESPN counters with the Little League softball world series.
• Emily Ratajkowski wore this to some red carpet
• WARNING: Johnny Depp cut off part of his finger!
• Papelbon keeps being the same d-bag he’s always been
• Penn State stiff Jimmy Johns delivery guy
• Meet the Dancing Olympic Weightlifter
• Charlotte McKinney actually clothed
• THIS Florida Man pays for a hooker, goes to hotel, she steals his shoes
• Meet Jasmine from York University
Olympic Dressage Video of the Month
Sandwich of the Day