At this point I have no idea which Olympic events will be on tonight in prime time on NBC. Just figure on track & field. I’ve lost track now that swimming’s over. I guess there’s still women’s gymnastics that matters. CNBC has cycling at 5 EST. That’s always interesting. There’s always one guy whose massive thighs go viral. Or you can watch your regional baseball games. ESPN counters with the Little League softball world series.
• Emily Ratajkowski wore this to some red carpet
• WARNING: Johnny Depp cut off part of his finger!
• Papelbon keeps being the same d-bag he’s always been
• Penn State stiff Jimmy Johns delivery guy
• Meet the Dancing Olympic Weightlifter
• Charlotte McKinney actually clothed
• THIS Florida Man pays for a hooker, goes to hotel, she steals his shoes
• Meet Jasmine from York University
Olympic Dressage Video of the Month
Olympic dressage is LIT. New favorite sport. pic.twitter.com/Ui5REapSfn
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) August 15, 2016
Sandwich of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”b122f0353f2553e0370ca3bf52b1716c-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BJI9V92A-XK/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]