Apparently this is the week to buy if you’re in the market for a North Dakota State tailgate bus.
On Thursday, we featured an NDSU short bus going for just $3,500, but if you’re looking for something that can hold a substantial party, the 1984 MCI bus above is definitely the way to go.
It holds up to 24 people, features vinyl rap around the bus (Carson Wentz!), and an “enlarged” bathroom, which is always a clutch amenity.
Additional details from the seller:
Coach is in excellent mechanical condition. All the glass is good, the tires are in excellent condition the batteries were all replaced a year and a half ago and it goes down the highway like a dream at 70-75 miles per hour. We wouldn’t hesitate to take this anywhere.
– Registered as an RV (NO CDL needed to drive!)
– Easily one of the coolest vinyl wraps in the NDSU tailgate lot
– Chrome wheel simulators
– One bay equipped with slide outs for ease of loading large event grills and coolers.
– One bay set up for large tent and table storage
– 16 bus seats (newly recovered) as well as two large storage benches. Seats 24 comfortably
– Kenwood touchscreen DVD receiver and 32inch interior TV
– One of a kind “pop-open and stay open” windows installed on each side
-Removable travel tables
– Enlarged bathroom and storage room in the rear of the coach
More photos of the bus
Vinyl wrap featuring classic players: