More Ink For Johnny, Johnny's Sister Is Back & USA Memorial Day Parlay

 
Chumlee won’t go to jail
Your favorite star from “Pawn Stars” will avoid jail after agreeing to a plea deal that includes three years probation. Chumlee will have to stay clean and avoid trouble to 2019 or risk going to the pen. This will close the door on the sexual assault investigation that led to his arrest back in March. Now comes the hard part — not getting into trouble in Vegas. One slip and the felony weapons charge is back on the table. Dude is going to balloon with all this free time and no drugs.
Numbers fromĀ @RJinVegas:

NBA Finals odds – updated: Warriors -210 (66% chance) Cavs +190 (34% chance)

Cody Kessler Jet Skis Lake Erie, Game 7 Globes & Danica Tills
Cody Kessler Jet Skis Lake Erie, Game 7 Globes & Danica Tills
  • 12847423802543462