There are 800 college basketball games today. About a dozen baseball games on TV. Probably hockey. The good news is that the college games tip at noon and the Marquette-St. John’s game is supposed to tip at 9:30, which will probably be at least 10 p.m. The sad news is that the ACC Tournament is being played in D.C. No more Greensboro.
• Here’s the nanny Gavin Rossdale might’ve knocked up
• NATE DIAZ VS. BIEBER — IT’S ON!
• Tom Brady middle fingers taxi driver
• DB Brent Grimes’ crazy wife goes OFF on Twitter – again
• Barkley’s dumb advice to Ben Simmons
• Buy DeAndre Jordan’s house, get this crazy pool/basketball court combo
• Florida: This chick tried to steal FitBits from Target
• Meet Selena Gomez…IN THIS!
And The Foul Dunk of the Week
Sandwich of the Day