The U.S. Open starts today on ESPN. How do I know summer is nearly over? There’s a two-week tennis tournament in Flushing that will be played some nights until like 1 a.m. Eventually Serena will win the women’s title. Some Euro guy will win the guy’s side. Then we’ll all start wearing hoodies and drinking pumpkin spiced lattes. Clockwork. Or you can watch Yankees-Red Sox on ESPN. Your call tonight. Make sure you let the wife/girlfriend have the remote. It’s football week.
• Tragic news: Minka Kelly has cankles
• Mark Cuban isn’t effing around w/hoverboard knockoffs
• Country music chick makes Nebraska hype video
• Aikman makes Redskins/Kardashians correlation
• Buy Davis Love III’s GA house for just $5.15M
• SIU’s Solar Bear party got nuts…PEPPER SPRAY!
• That’s Katy Perry? Doesn’t even look like her
• Meet Kristina from FAU
One-Handed High School Catch of the Week
— Daren Stoltzfus (@DarenStoltzfus) August 29, 2015
Sandwich of the Day
— The STRAT Las Vegas (@stratvegas) August 11, 2015