If you thought last night sucked for sports on TV, you haven’t seen anything. Tonight’s really going to suck. MLB and worthless soccer. That’s it. Last night was so bad that I rewatched the Marcus Dupree 30 for 30 for like the 20th time. I can’t get enough of that one. It’s still hard to believe that guy averaged 8.5 a carry (163 attempts) as a freshman at Oklahoma. Anyway, hit the OnDemand button tonight. Trust me.
• Charlotte McKinney walking around in jeans
• Jadeveon Clowney’s dad had himself a wild night at a strip club
• Matt Hasselbeck drug tested…seriously
• UF QB Will Grier has been working out
• Oklahoma bus driver (must-see mugshot) popped for popping Jell-O shots
• Florida: This guy tried to carjack undercover cops!
• Miss BumBum Brazil contest gets rolling
• Meet Hayley from Morehead State U.
MiLB Slamming Into A Wall Triple-A Catch of the Month
Sandwich of the Day