You’re either watching Cardinals-Cubs, the WNBA or some U.S. soccer match on FS1 that dorks will beat you over the head telling you all about its importance. In other words, it’s a good night to give your girlfriend or wife the remote and tell her to have fun clicking. You need to start collecting these football “personal days” now because you’ll need all you can get by late August when there are 500 games on per week.
• Oklahoma QB Trevor Knight now dating Clemson cheerleader?
• Florida State QB uses ‘N-word’ defense in slap case
• Crazy naked broad walks into Wawa — GIF
• Gronk and Papi drop hot new Dunkin Donuts song
• OSU’s Darron Lee destroys Michigan with two tweets
• Buy Jean-Claude Van Damme’s California house for $9.999M
• Pics: Mizzou’s new $5 million frat house
• Meet Kathryn from UCF
Stump The Jeopardy Nerds Sports Question of the Day
— Brian Salvi (@B_Salvi) July 7, 2015
Sandwich of the Day
— Grub Street (@grubstreet) July 7, 2015