NBA Playoffs are FAN-TASTIC!
Only one series out of eight is tied at 1-1 (Spurs-Clippers). If there’s a Game 6 in the Celtics-Cavs series, it would be played on May 2. That’s why I keep telling you guys just to take it slow with this time of year. Don’t forget to plant some flowers. Do some work around the house. Take your girlfriend or wife out for a nice meal on a Thursday night. Enjoy life a little bit, because there’s no need getting excited about the playoffs until late May. Marathon, not a spring. Don’t forget that.
Pacman-Mayweather tickets for $10?
Ahh, but there’s a catch! You pay the $10 to get entered into a lottery for a grand prize package. Never forget: If it’s too good to be true, it’s probably too good to be true.
* Two VIP tickets to the fight May 2
* Two VIP tickets to the weigh-in/press conference
* Two nights at MGM Grand
* Two round-trip airline tickets to Las Vegas
* Luxury sedan car service to and from the hotel
* Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity (for two) with Mario Lopez in Las Vegas
Numbers from @ :
Tim Tebow has a better chance to be cut BEFORE the first preseason gm (+200) than making the reg season roster (+280) – via sportsbook.ag