Bears fans, just because Jay Cutler is your quarterback for another season doesn’t mean you have to languish at depressing tailgate parties. If money is no issue, pre-gaming for ill-advised interceptions can be done in style with a sexy Bears party bus. It’ll only set you back … $63,000.
Up for sale is a Conversion-1987 MCI 9. Bus had a conversion in 2006. This is the ultimate tailgating party bus. Has every thing you can ask for, basically a moving house. Never spared a single dollar for maintenance on the bus. Any serious party will not be disappointed when you see this in person. Factory rebuilt 6V92 Detroit Diesel and Allison 4-speed auto transmission in 2004. Under 100K since the rebuild. This engine has at least 400K miles left in it. I purchased in March 2012, had it fully gone over and serviced, and have put under 4300 Miles on it.
- Samsung 32″ TV Model # LN-S3241D
- DirectTV slim line in motion dish model Tracvision A7 (moving/driving satellite TV)-needs updated card.
- Flat Screen TV in Rear Bedroom.
- (1) Recliner
- (2) Frontier sofa pullout coaches
- (1) Air ride Captains Chair
- (4) Swivel Bar Stools
- Sleeps (9) with (4) Bunks, (2) pull outs, and (1) Recliner
- Full Size toilet with tiled Shower and bathroom sink
- Full size bar area w/4 stools & kitchen sink
Despite the hilarious bear planted right in the middle of the Chicago logo, the major caveat here is the price. At the $63,000 price point, you better be making some serious coin (or establishing the bus as your permanent residence), otherwise you’re better off investing in something more practical — like an ambulance.