Deanna Favre Back In Green Bay, Manziel Tinder Play Calls, Gas Station Tailgating


Someone pass me a lighter


Super Bowl Probability

The Packers now have a 27% probability of playing in the Super Bowl. Even at 5-8, the Falcons still have a 41% probability of just making the playoffs. Drop that one on your work buddy this morning. (Also, see below.) The Saints, who’ve been a complete disaster, are sitting at 37% probability to win the NFC South. And…even the 4-8-1 Panthers are still alive (22% probability of winning the division).

Floyd Mayweather watched murder-suicide on FaceTime?

That’s the report.

Numbers from @ESPNStatsInfo:

Falcons: despite loss, still lead NFC South at 5-8 Falcons: loss ensures NFC South will be won by team with non-winning record

I started Busted in 2007, sold it in 2011 and Coed kept me around to run this operation. Based in Ohio. Contact me: @bustedcoverage
    • You Might Like

  • advertisement