Have $1.29 million to blow and in the market for a pretty sweet pad owned by a two-time Super Bowl champion? If so, you’re in luck! Former New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Farrior has listed his three-story, four-bedroom, four-bath house in Beulah, Houston.
According to his realtor:
Magnificent showpiece in the highly sought-after Hyde Park/Montrose area. Home replete with stainless steel Viking appliances, an enormous kitchen island, travertine floors, a Miele coffee machine, a butler’s pantry, a wine closet, two office areas, a media room with projector and screen, an exercise room, a massive master bedroom with a newly redesigned master closet, two large balconies, a pool/spa (neon lights), and a rooftop deck with views of Houston landmarks. Video surveillance incl.
The place also kind of looks like a small apartment building from the outside, but I personally don’t mind it.
Other highlights of Farrior’s Houston Mansion:
- 4 beds/ 4 baths/ 5,275 sqft/ built in 2010
- Be prepared to drop some money getting rid of the zebra-print staircase (and zebra wallpaper in one of the bathrooms)
- Walk score of 85 (if you’re into being green)
- Aqua-colored bedroom needs to be repainted
- Random purple seating area near open kitchen
- Only 0.7 miles from Whole Foods
- 1.8 miles from Diamond Club Cabaret
Mortgage: $4,724/ mo. before you start talking about getting rid of zebra shit, taxes, gas, etc.