Before Ohio U. student goes nuts and starts threatening me because Miami was named the biggest party school in Ohio, just know that this isn’t from Busted Coverage. The map is the work of Mike Simmons at eCollegeFinder.com. He made the map based on data from College Prowler.
Look, someone is always going to feel left out. Does Vandy really party harder than Tennessee? I’ve been to Knoxville for a football weekend. I’d say that would be impossible. Washington parties harder than Washington State? I’m calling that one suspect, too. Tulane over LSU? Is this even possible?
Click the map to enlarge and get angry your school wasn’t listed. After all, we all go to college based on the party and not the academics.
Top 10 Biggest Party States:
- California – UC Santa Barbara – 10/10
- Georgia – University of Georgia – 9.87/10
- Florida – University of Florida – 9.72/10
- Illinois – University of Illinois – 9.62/10
- Texas – University of Texas – 9.6/10
- West Virginia – West Virginia University – 9.57/10
- Louisiana – Tulane University – 9.42/10
- Pennsylvania – Penn State – 9.4
- Indiana – Indiana University – 9.37/10
- Arizona – Arizona State University – 9.32/10