If you are annoyed by over-analysis, avoid Twitter and bars tonight at 5:30 for the U.S.-Ghana match. It will be ugly. Every possession will be dissected by soccer nerds. If you like low-scoring college baseball, the College World Series starts today at 3 EST with Texas-Louisville. In four games, Vanderbilt is the offensive juggernaut with five runs. That’s the high. It’s a good thing we tamed those aluminum bats.
• Taylor Swift putting on a leg show
• Bruce Jenner’s hair has gone next level
• Beadle trolling the Heat…live at Game 5
• Jeter’s girlfriend goes hand bra for magazine
• HOLY SHIT: FL freshman’s vertical!
• Marvin Harrison was shot this weekend
• Trust me…Petra Nemcova IN THIS!!!!!
• Trust Me: Abby Brothers
College World Series Catch of the Year
[protected-iframe id=”e7861e4b6484c883ddf8647e34b55d52-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://vine.co/v/MIrMgZD17iV/embed/simple” width=”600″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″]