Our partners at Coed are helping the economy with one of the best job openings you’re going to see all week. Do you like hot chicks? Do you want to interview hot chicks? Are you able to not be creepy around hot chicks? Here’s your dream job.
Franchise Manager: Miss COED
COED.com is a part of Coed Media Group, a digital media group that specializes in community publishing and digital marketing across all platforms. Formerly one of the largest college magazines in the US, COED Media Group is now one of the fastest growing online publishers in the 18-24 year old market.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage the day-to-day operations for our biggest franchise – Miss COED. The position is responsible for all things Miss COED including producing content for COED.com as well as our syndication partners, managing social media promotion/advertising, proactively reaching out to current and potential constituents, as well as “influencers” in social media to engage and ultimately grow Miss COED into a stand-alone business. This position will work closely with other departments at COED to support their respective efforts and ensure a seamless message across all media outlets.
- Daily outreach and procurement of up and coming girls to partake in our Miss COED competition
- Manage all incoming entries and assets for all candidates
- Write, edit and post daily profiles to COED and our syndication partners
- Build & maintain all Miss COED social platforms (YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and grow the audience and community around the franchise.
- Develop integrated advertising programs around Miss COED
- Create strategic partnerships with relevant media properties to help drive awareness and grow the brand.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media strategic planning and management, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent writing skills and success writing for a blog or other professional publication
- Solid grounding in grammar and style, with a willingness to break away from the rules for effect.
- Proven ability to plan and implement social media marketing to engage and drive links and mentions of Miss COED.
- Proficient in Photoshop, and or Lightroom, to resize & optimize photos for social media and to create simple graphics for social posts.
- Experience making videos that drive brand engagement and understanding.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and all social media platforms and listening tools.
- Proven ability to evaluate data, assess alternatives, and make decisions and or recommendations as required.
- Must be team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and a resume to [email protected]