I’ll probably watch my Miami Heat finish off the Bobcats tonight. Oh, and don’t forget Game 6 of Blue Jackets-Penguins in Columbus. Dare I say this is the biggest professional hockey game ever played on Ohio soil? Name one bigger. You can also nerd out on Hawks-Pacers and Spurs-Mavs. Nobody drags on the playoffs like the NBA. Holy shit.
• Chrissy Teigen in bubble bath & talking sex for Cosmo
• Raiders cheerleader wanted to pose for Penthouse?
• Hayden Panettiere’s legs at Klitschko fight
• Flyers’ Rinaldo gives Rangers fans the finger
• Pics: Arkansas spring game attendance disaster
• Yankees ‘No’ pine tar peanuts
• 22 Worst Prom Outfits – EVER
• Trust Me: Kim Flink
Minor League CF Catch of the Day
Sandwich Porn of the Day