There’s one game that should be on your radar tonight: Miami and the Clippers at 10:30 on ESPN. L.A. is 20-3 at home; Miami is 14-9 on the road. Get a nap after work and stay up for half of this one. Other than that, you’re pretty screwed tonight as we wait for the Olympics.
• Meet the Bieber nipple stripper
• Adam LaRoche bagged this mountain lion
• Guess which NBA all-star is now playing baseball
• Richard Sherman destroys Twitter punk
• Mario Balotelli’s new haircut
• Kate Upton boob double (in white)
• OMFG! Helen Flanagan IN THIS!
• Trust Me: Diana Morales
Dunk Fail of the Day
Sandwich Porn of the Day