Tick tock. That sound you hear is the clock winding down on 2020. Have you thought about New Year’s resolutions? Do you have your beer stocked up for when the new year finally rolls around? If not, make sure you get out on that beer run so you can sit back tomorrow and know you are prepared. But until then, let’s look at the latest headlines.
- Meet Britney from Texas.
- Sumo wrestler once known as the ‘World’s Heaviest Boy’ dead at 21.
- ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit has tested positive for COVID-19.
- D’Eriq King has announced he will be returning to the Miami Hurricanes for the 2021 season.
- The Apple Car is coming in 2024.
- The WWE is just getting weird now; with Alexa Bliss involved in a bizarre moment where she appeared to douse herself on fire and get lit on fire by Randy Orton.
Video of the Day
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 30, 2020
Isaiah Wong showing that he has plenty of bounce in his step.
Food of the Day
Mouth-Watering Chicken Nugget Recipes pic.twitter.com/Y9XuP7Vbyd
— Tasty (@tasty) December 30, 2020
We all appreciate chicken nuggets, but here’s one way to bring some extra excitement to an American classic.