LLWS Regional action! You get two games — one at 7 and then a 9 p.m. first pitch from the Southwest Regional. Or you can watch baseball. Look, this is a perfect night to get things done that you’ve been putting off. Pull some weeds, cut the grass, fix the fence, clean out the garage, do laundry. In other words, get things done so you’re not doing these things during football weekends. Take a little advice from Uncle BC here.
• Bri Teresi seems pretty good at IG
• Kellyanne Conway at the beach…no way you’re skipping this link
• Little League kid hits one in the trees…like 375 ft JACK
• Kentucky fan got this 2018 national champions tat
• Buy Mel Gibson’s house — just $29.75 million
• Cockroach lands on L.A. TV reporter’s rack
• This Florida Man sent dick pics to real estate agents
• Here’s Alex from Marshall!
NFL Scrimmage Fan Fight of the Year
Burger of the Day