Rick Fox is an inspirational story. For a guy who was often just a role player during his 13 NBA seasons in Boston and Los Angeles, Fox managed to make more than $34 million in career earnings and grab three championship rings with the Kobe-Shaq Lakers from 2000-2002.
The handsome Mr. Fox also used his time in L.A. to establish an acting career in between his marriage to actress/singer Vanessa Williams and dating his current girlfriend, actress Eliza Dushku.
Looks like Fox will need to find another residence in L.A. from which he can chase his acting dreams — and young actress poon — because he’s selling his swanky condo at The Remington on Wilshire Boulevard for $1.39 million.
Fox’s condo is currently decorated in true player style: with a killer horse head painting on the wall of the living room and a massage table in the bedroom. Unfortunately, stories about the poon that’s been slayed in this place are not included in the sale price.
Highlights of Rick Fox’s L.A. Condo:
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1 half-bath
• Adjustable room configurations
• Valet parking, heated pool and a private wine cellar for community residents
• 1.6 miles to 4Play gentlemen’s club
• 0.6 miles from Whole Foods
• 1.2 miles to UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion (the front stretch of the UCLA Undie Run)