Don Mattingly has a lot on his mind today. The Dodgers manager has to travel to St. Louis with his team in hopes of winning the last two games of the NLCS on the road despite their hitting struggles during most of the series.
One thing Mattingly doesn’t have to worry about: his former estate in Evansville, Indiana. It
just went is on the market for $675,000. We have no idea who owns the property now, just that it’s available.
For well under a million dollars, you can own the property where Donnie Baseball once hid from his wacky (now ex-) wife Kim. She was arrested and charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct for refusing to leave the property in 2008. Mattingly actually changed roles with the Dodgers because of Kim’s “stalking.”
FWIW – We’d much rather face Adam Wainwright than a nutty ex any day. Not even close.
Included in the price of Mattingly’s estate:
• Amazing master suite with bath and walk-in closet and office
• Multi-person shower
• 1,600 sq. ft. guest house
• Six-car heated garage
• More than four acres of manicured grounds
• In-ground pool with waterfall
• Eight-person hot tub
Highlights of the Mattingly Estate in Evansville, Indiana:
• 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
• 7.2 miles to the Lucky Lady
• 3.5 miles to Mayse Farm Market
• 7.2 miles from the Evansville Police Station
• 9 miles to Evansville Gun Club
Editor’s note – Price updated.