Jamie Moyer is not retired!?! We didn’t believe it either, but it’s true. The 50-year-old former MLB pitcher who won 269 games during his 25-year career has never made a formal retirement announcement and is still considering making a comeback (perhaps as a knuckleballer).
And you thought Brett Favre was out of touch with reality?
While Moyer contemplates becoming the modern-day version of George Blanda, he put his Seattle area home back on the market this week.
We first posted about this place being for sale in 2011 at a price of $6.75 million. Moyer is now asking just $3.995 million. That’s quite a markdown.
Highlights of Jamie Moyer’s Seattle House:
• 7 bedrooms, 4 baths and 1 half-bath; 7,100-square-feet
• 300-gallon tropical fish tank
• batting and pitching cages
• 3.2 miles to Sands Showgirls
• 1.5 miles from Whole Foods
• 2.5 miles to Queen Anne Manor senior living facility