Mike Brown has been without work since he was fired by the Lakers back in November. Sensing the fact he may be a hot head coaching hire this off-season, Brown has decided to list his Anaheim, CA mansion. At $3.75 million, Brown is trying to earn a nice $750K profit on the property!
After signing a four year deal with the Lakers, you can’t blame Brown for buying this palace. It’s just unfortunate he has to sell such a nice house so soon after buying it. I guess that’s what happens when you start the season 1-4 in L.A.
The first floor has a chef’s kitchen and a large communal area featuring a sports bar, media center and 350-gallon aquarium. Upstairs, there is a full size gym, along with a posh master suite comes complete with a sitting room and private balcony.
It’s really gonna suck for Brown to have to get re-acclimated to Cleveland after living in this lush California pad.
More Details On Mike Brown’s Mansion
- 6 bed, 9 bath
- 9,503 square feet on .7 acres
- Beautiful pool, surrounding by natural rock and plant landscapes
- About 35 miles away from Staples Center…Hell of a commute!
- Only 4.4 miles to nearest strip club! (Angel’s Topless Sports Bar)
- A quick 15 minute drive to nearest Hooters location
Estimated Monthly Payment: $25,000 after mortgage and pool cleaning
[h/t Realtor Celebrity Blog]