Hot off of Florida Gulf Coast’s NCAA Tournament run, head coach Andy Enfield jumped ship and decided to head West. Last night he signed a 6-year deal to become USC’s next head basketball coach.
Want to know how much Andy Enfield will be making at USC? Want to know how FGCU fans feel about his hasty departure? Better stop reading then, because we’re here to focus on the bigger issue at hand. USC is now the biggest WAG powerhouse in the NCAA.
Amanda Marcum-Enfield, the darling of the NCAA tournament, joins forces with Layla Kiffin, wife of USC football coach Lane Kiffin.
Sure, these two are almost guaranteed to blow any other 1-2 punch combo out of the water. There is no way any school in the country can put up a fight against these two. Which brings us to our next question…which wife is hotter, Amanda Marcum-Enfield or Layla Kiffin?
- Mustang, Oklahoma native
- Mother of three young children
- Husband: Andy Enfield, Head Coach USC Basketball
- Coaching History: Florida Gulf Coast (2011-2013), USC (2013-present)
- Professional model, featured in Maxim, Stuff, Elle, Vogue & more
- University of Florida graduate
- Looks like Lauren Tannehill
- Husband: Lane Kiffin, Head Coach USC Football
- Coaching History: Oakland Raiders (07-08), Univ. of Tennessee (2009), USC (2010-present)
- 274 followers on Twitter (@LaylaKiffin)