Michelle Waterson has quickly built a reputation as one of the worlds top female MMA fighters. Nicknamed ‘The Karate Hottie’, Waterson has been studying and practicing karate since she was 10 years old.
She’s come a long way since then and will be competing for the Invicta FC Atomweight Championship on April 5. The fight will take place in Kansas City and is the 5th major event in the female centered MMA promotion.
More Info On Michelle Waterson
- 5’4″, 106 lbs.
- 27-years old
- Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 10-3 career MMA record (6 wins via submission, 2 via KO, 2 via decision)
- 1,978 “likes” on Facebook (Michelle Waterson Facebook)
- 7,602 followers on Twitter (@karatehottiemma)
- 1,039 followers on Instagram (karatehottiemma)
BONUS VIDEOS: Karate Hottie in action